7 FALL CEREMONY DECOR IDEAS
One of our very favorite seasons is fall. Especially fall in our beautiful state. Plus, autumn weddings are so popular — yayy!! So today we are sharing 7 of our very favorite fall ceremony decor ideas to help inspired you for your own wedding day!
1. Embrace the Color! There’s no better time to incorporate the bright oranges, reds, and yellows into your flower arrangements. And pairing those colors with plentiful amounts of greenery?! Umm… yes, please! Take it from Erica & Anthony, large bright colored florals are perfect for your fall ceremony decor.
2. Location is everything! Choose a ceremony location that is going to highlight the fall look. Large trees and sprawling fields are two ways to easily highlight the season in your ceremony.
3. Set the tone! Start setting the tone and vine for your wedding with your stationary & have a delicious fall inspired mocktail for your guests to sip on before you walk down the aisle!
4. Timing is key! Along with the seasons changing comes a drastic change in sunset. Plan ahead and be sure you are going to have beautiful light for your ceremony… and don’t forget to factor in if you are doing most of your photos before the ceremony with a first look or if you are going to need the full cocktail hour after the vows for your photos.
5. Show off the leaves! Highlight the season by using cute fall ceremony decor accents like these with the leaf patterned lanterns and leaf accents on their welcome sign.
6. Say yes to pumpkins! It’s fall, pumpkins are a perfect accompaniment to your fall ceremony decor! From real pumpkins to the super cute fake ones. Y’all have got to hit up Hobby Lobby for their stunning fall decorations!
7. Add in hay! It’s fall, which means there are bails of hay. We love seeing couples incorporate those hay bails into their signed or even using them as additional seating once your closer ceremony seats are filled.