A Winter Wedding at The Grove in Murfreesboro
There’s something extra magical about a winter wedding! Mackenzie and Nevan’s wedding at The Grove at Williamson Family Farm in Murfreesboro, TN was beautiful. Their use of the loafing barn for the indoor ceremony and the Silo barn for the reception gave the event a rustic-chic vibe that was both elegant and inviting. But what really made their day extra special was their decision to have a first look before the ceremony. We’ve got 5 reasons that will have you choosing to have a first look too!
Ready to see these Winter Wedding at The Grove in Murfreesboro?! Let’s go!
First Look before the Ceremony
A first look doesn’t have to just be between the couple. A lot of our brides will have a first look with their bridesmaids and their father. Mackenzie did all 3! Which was so fun and made for great photo moments. There are SO many reasons to share a first look… but here are 5 big ones!
- The power of the moment. Your wedding day is full of special moments that you never want to forget. One of the most emotional and unforgettable parts of the day is your first look. The moment when you see your partner for the first time, all dressed up and looking their best, is indescribable. And the bonus? You will have plenty of time to soak in the emotions without feeling rushed.
- Get romantic, find your connection. Taking a moment to share an intimate moment together can help you both find your connection. It’s a moment to reflect on your love story and remind yourselves of why you’re tying the knot. You’ll get to have a special moment together outside of the ceremony and reception.
- Get your photos done before the ceremony. Taking your photos before the ceremony means you don’t have to worry about squeezing them in between the ceremony and reception. You’ll have more time to spend with your fiancé, bridal party, and family, which is a win for everyone. Plus, your hair and makeup will be looking fresh.
- Calm nerves. The day of the wedding can be overwhelming, and it’s normal to feel anxious or nervous. Getting a chance to see your partner before the ceremony can calm your nerves, allowing you to be more relaxed and present during the ceremony.
- Time-efficient. A first look is proven to save time on your wedding day allowing less time between your ceremony and reception, and more time for celebration. It’s also a time to dedicate solely to you and your partner, ensuring a memorable, uninterrupted moment that’s all about the two of you.
Ceremony in the Loafing Barn at The Grove
Located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, the Grove at Williamson Family Farm offers a picturesque countryside wedding venue. Situated just a short drive from downtown Nashville, this 200-acre estate provides a stunning backdrop for luxury weddings and other special events. With its upscale amenities, including a 5,000-square foot event space, the Grove is perfect for creating memorable moments. Whether you’re envisioning a rustic barn wedding or a charming outdoor ceremony, the Grove at Williamson Family Farm offers a country escape that will captivate you and your guests.
Winter Reception at The Grove at Williamson Farm
Using different shades of blue for wedding decor added a touch of elegance and serenity to your special day. From dusty blues to deep navy shades, it was a beautiful winter design and created a visually stunning and cohesive ambiance. Pairing these blues with the timeless beauty of ivory roses brings a sense of purity and sophistication to the overall aesthetic. Incorporating wood elements into the decor adds a rustic, natural touch, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Finally, adding candles throughout the venue enhances the romantic ambiance, casting a soft and intimate glow that complements the blue tones and ivory roses perfectly.
Congratulations Mackenzie & Nevan! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, even with the winter weather drizzling on us.
Venue – The Grove at Williamson Family Farm
Photographer – Ivory Door Studio
DJ – Choice DJs
Catering – Vintage Cakes and Catering
Bride Dress – Glitz Nashville
Hair & Makeup – Glisson Med Spa
Flowers – Larson Floral Co.
Cake – La Creme Wedding Cakes
If you loved this wedding, check out this one next!